And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath

Monday, November 28, 2011

5 weeks!

I am jumping the gun a little since in about 5 weeks I will be 37 weeks, and Claire will be fully cooked.  But I wanted to express my joy.   Five weeks and I could be meeting her.  I could be wearing regular pants again, I could wake up and not feel nauseous.  I can take nyquil again!  I know it is the little things in life right?

I think I am most excited to do real workouts again.  Not that I mind walking, it is nice, but I am ready to get back to Bob, and be challenged in a way that I haven't been in months!   I am also on a mission to convince the ladies in my life to workout with me again.   (yes, if you are reading this thinking is this me?  It is you.  It is time.)  

Happiness all around.

1 comment:

  1. Very excited for you! I cannot believe she is almost here. It seems so long ago that you first told me. I will be back in MI sometime in Jan-Feb and I have to meet all your beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete